16 July 2010

Vacation

Just returned from a wonderful time in CO.  Sometimes it is so hard to be so far from family and the life long friends I have had.   I guess during this trip I saw that my parents are aging and my brother is getting worse in his battle against MS.  I wish we could be closer to help more.  It was also great to see Kent's brother and sister-in-law.  Such fun and love when we are there.

I loved seeing my nieces, nephews, and grand nephews.  All of those kids bring me such joy.
The little guys.
Coal  - Our little diamond in the rough.  He is such a joy and always happy.
Joshua - So patient and just wants to be the best big brother.  He is a calming influence in the room.
Samantha - Our little princess.  So full of life and energy.  She has such a strong spirit.
Benjamin - Such the little man.  So wants to be an adult and yet still a kid.  Full of love and life.
Brady - Such a cutie.  Loves to cuddle and share his love.  He is always fun.
Scott - So wonderful and loving.  He always wants to be in the middle and lover all.
The bigger ones.
Leslie - Such a good mom always wanting the best for her little ones.
Lisa - A good aunt with so much love to share.

Had such a wonderful time with Charles.  I could not ask for a better son.  I love him so much.  It is amazing to see how much has grown.  I am so excited for the future he is planning for himself.  I wish he was closer and we could spend more time together.  Such a great young man with a kind heart and an amazing spirit.

Since we were able to spend 13 days in CO we had the opportunity to get together with friends also.  So many wonderful people that had an influence at different times in our lives.

Thanks everyone for a great time and more wonderful memories.  Looking forward to the next time we can get to CO.

No comments:

Post a Comment