26 August 2010

Nothing to Say

Sometimes I wonder why I keep a blog.  I don't have young kids.  No grandkids.  Just cats.  But then I realize that I am incredibly blessed.  I have a wonderful husband who is kind and gentle but with a quirky sense of humor.  We always have a good time whether we are Disneyland or Sam's Club.  I have a fantastic son (OK well I did not give birth to him but he has been a wonderful part of my life since I married his dad).  He is a delight to talk to and a strong spirit about him.  I love my family so much and don't always remember to express this.

I also have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel.  For this I am very grateful.  With this knowledge I can endure the tough times and gain even more joy from the good times.  I am thankful for the opportunities I have for service and to be served.

I know this is just a short set of thoughts about how blessed I am but I needed to express what I am feeling.  Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment